The Classic Advantage for Dealers...
- The world’s most beautiful metal roofs.
- Widest variety of product profiles offered by any individual manufacturer.
- Shake, shingle, slate, and tile profiles along with hidden fastener standing seam.
- Most products are our exclusive “roof-in-a-box” concept – not special flashings or custom lengths you need to worry about ordering!
- Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 coatings.
- Exclusive optional ThermoBond powder PVDF coating for enhanced beauty and slip resistance.
- We specialize in products made from aluminum, steel, copper, Copper Plus, and zinc.
- Full line of proven matching pre-formed accessories.
- Custom flashings, products, and coatings available.
- Our customers are our friends. We strive for long-term relationships.
- Our team approach includes your Customer Support Specialist and Director of Dealer Development as well as our President, Marketing Director, and other expertise pulled from our team as needed.
- Shortest lead times in the industry. Most orders ship within two business days!
- Our focus is entirely residential – we are not a commercial / agricultural roofing manufacturer who also has products that can be used residentially!
- Our 30+ years of experience allow us to know what makes a program that is successful for homeowners who purchase our products and the dealers they purchase them from.
- Work with an industry-leader that is heavily involved with Metal Construction Association, Metal Roofing Alliance, and other groups and trade associations.
- As your manufacturer, we are never more than a hassle-free phone call or email away!
- National advertising support – we are constantly creating and cultivating interested homeowners for our dealer network.
- Customized sitelet program to get you up and running quickly.
- Our in-house marketing department provides you with support, guidance, and materials for all of your marketing campaigns including print, television, radio, and direct mail.
- E-newsletter program to help you cultivate your interested prospective customers.
- Defined territories available in many areas.
- Sponsorship for Metal Roofing Alliance membership.
- Installation training at your jobsite or one of our regional facilities.
- Phone and email support for installation crews.
- Ability to tap into our network of installers and trainers with years of experience.
- Materials lists created from your drawings or plans, usually within one business day.
- We encourage our dealers to know each other and work together, sharing ideas for mutual success.
- Annual Dealer Meeting held in Piqua, Ohio with mini-trade show bringing in educational opportunities as well as prospective vendors who can help you grow your business.
- Password-protected website with information specifically for our dealers.
- Conference calls and e-newsletters from us help you stay informed.
IF YOU’RE NOT SUCCESSFUL, WE’RE NOT SUCCESSFUL!
Learn more about becoming a Classic Metal Roofing Systems dealer by filling out the form at the top of this page.