Industry Leading Experience...
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience manufacturing beautiful residential metal roofing systems, we still have areas of the country where we are seeking independent dealers to market, sell, and install our products. Please consider the following benefits that we would offer you as a Classic Metal Roofing Systems dealer.
Benefits for your Company
- Unique. Metal roofing is on the cutting edge of residential building products technology and your company can be one of the first to capitalize on this growing trend in your area.
- Growing Industry Awareness. More and more consumers are hearing the benefits of energy efficient building products and green building concepts including high recycled content, and seeking out our products.
- Caring Manufacturer. We at Classic Metal Roofing Systems care about each of our independent dealers and do whatever we can to ensure their success and wellbeing. This includes building close relationships with them and training them on proven systems of doing business.
Learn how our support and service differ from those offered by other manufacturers.
Benefits for your Customers
- Beauty. Classic Metal Roofing Systems offers a variety of profiles and colors—all with the same benefits—to provide the perfect combination for every family, home, and neighborhood.
- Hail Resistant. All of our roofing systems have received the Class IV UL 2218 rating for hail resistance—maintaining the integrity of your facilities.
- Wind Resistant. Each Classic Metal Roof is warranted to withstand 120 mph winds.
- Fire Safety. All metal roofs have been proven to prevent the spread of fires. Windblown embers from forest fires do not pose a threat to a metal roof; and metal roofs prevent the spread of a fire across a facility.
- Energy Savings. Aluminum's natural reflectivity combines with special pigments and built-in thermal breaks to decrease home energy bills by up to 20%.
Get More Information...
Please complete the following response form to receive more information on becoming a Classic Metal Roofing Systems dealer. You can also visit our website to see and learn more about our products.